Tapping into contextual data (such as location, weather and time of day), which is collected through mobile devices, is a reliable way for today’s marketers to take control and begin to track audience habits. This data can then be used to engage with consumers in real-time to drive brand awareness and sales.
Our Digital Re-imagined: Context and Predictability report provides answers to key questions that keep today’s programmatic marketers up at night, and explains:
– How to measure and understand consumer habits
– The prevalence of contextual targeting across real-time campaigns
– Reasons behind implementation, including performance uplift figures
– How to overcome the barriers to adoption of programmatic contextual targeting
– How contextual targeting can be integrated with wider audience targeting strategies