This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- The Madtech Rollercoaster of 2018: 9 Predictions for the Rest of the Year
- Challenging Walled Gardens: Q&A with Adam Singolda, CEO, Taboola
- The Battle for the Service Layer & the Key Contenders
- Why APAC Marketers Must Diversify Mobile Ad Formats to Reach & Engage Their Audiences
- Brands, Platforms & Data: The 21st Century Brand Imperative
London, United Kingdom