This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- The Tech Giants Are Coming: How Google Will Work with Out-of-Home
- Ad Tech Tax Cuts Vs Quality of Supply
- Smartphones Twice as Popular as PCs for Going Online; The Fastest-Growing Mobile Ad Formats
- Vote for Your 'Ad Tech Personality of the Year' & 'Ad Tech Rising Star'
- GDPR’s First 100 Days: What’s Next for the Industry?
No job listings found.