This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Safari ITP 2.2 & Chrome Privacy Tools: Sun Setting on the Third-Party Cookie
- Programmatic Technology Is Heralding New Growth in OOH
- Digital Ad Fraud: How the Money Flows
- Publicis Group Acquires Epsilon: Data Implications & Reaction
- The Spanish Programmatic & Martech Industry in 2019: Predictions & Reflections