This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Bitcoin Price Crashes by 50% in Six Months; NFT Sales Stagnate
- Retail Media Around the Globe
- Retail Media: The Retailer Gameplan
- In a Fragmented Media World, Digital OOH is Bridging the Gap in Brand-Building Advertising
- Entravision 365 Digital Brings In-Game Advertising to More African Advertisers in Partnership with Anzu