This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- CMO-Rolle in Deutschland unterentwickelt; Adjust bringt Ad Spend-API
- Why Apple Will Be the Number 4 Ad Platform in 2 Years
- Oath Rebranded in Verizon Restructuring as ‘Verizon Media Group/Oath’; Advertising Association/WARC Expenditure Report
- 5 Key Takeaways from Discussions at ATS Berlin
- Blockchain for Digital OOH: Why, When, How?