This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Facebook Whistleblower Voices Concerns: Ozy Media Shuts Down
- Ad Tech Rising Star & Ad Tech Personality of the Year Shortlists Announced
- Google Ads Announces Data-Driven Attribution as Default Model; Facebook Invests USD$50m to Build the Metaverse
- How are CTV Ad Breaks Evolving?
- Anzu Launches New Roblox Offering, Helping Advertisers Communicate with the Elusive Gen Z Via In-Game Ads