This report reveals how media buyers and media sellers are embracing the mobile and video opportunity. Despite the challenges that exist; we see there is a high level of satisfaction across the industry. Furthermore, there is a strong desire to foster continued growth driven by innovation. With mobile video’s increasing prevalence, marketers will allocate larger proportions of their budgets to video advertising. Moreover, there are numerous opportunities for innovation around areas such as VR video, 360 video, and location based video.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Marketing AI Needs to Change to Live Up to the Hype: Q&A with Brett House, Nielsen Marketing Cloud
- The Future is Bright for Media Agencies That Go Back to the Basics
- 2019 Outlook: All Aboard the DTC Train
- Blockchain for Digital OOH: Why, When, How?
- 6 Reasons to Switch from A/B Testing to Always-On Experimentation