Director Platform Solutions Europe - Putney, LondonPosted on 05th December 2016
|Location||Putney, London, United Kingdom|
Conversant are a new company with a 15-year heritage. They have invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders: Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex and ValueClick Media to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. They have done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real.
They couldn’t have done any of that without their team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs they create for clients.
Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything they do for their clients and for each other. They do magic for their clients and they have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, Conversant would love to hear more from you.”
What they believe:
Ownership - They are determined to make an impact preferably a big one every day.
Integrity - Conversant treat their clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
Teamwork - They believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
About the Job:
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Define and maintain a current definition of the functional gap in Product and Data capabilities of Conversant Europe vs. Conversant US. Drive the closing of this function gap, holding US business owners and US product owners to account for their commitments to this end.
- Ensure new product development is planned and executed against the principle of building a global product with global data capabilities.
- Operational support and troubleshooting.
- Define scalable Operational processes for new product rollouts, troubleshoot functionality when necessary.
- New product development.
- Understand EU market needs - define business rules and reporting specifications around new product development.
- Support Conversant sales function in their positioning of and understanding of the European Product Definition. This might include technical pre-sales and client facing sales engineering.
- Process management of direct personalised media account lifecycles, ensuring 100% retention of EU accounts.
- 10+years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Extensive technical project management and project lifecycle experience a must.
- Proven experience with technical architecture in support of pseudonymization.
- Significant experience working with cross-functional teams, specifically transatlantic virtual teams where business stakeholders and engineering teams are split between EU and US locations.
- Expertise on European Data Protection regulation – including emerging self-regulation frameworks and legislation. GDPR.
- Experience with the product development of digital media resulting in proven revenue.
- An appreciation of Omni-channel digital marketing
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Qualified IT Project Management – Degree level or Masters preferred.
- Technical writing experience required – written articulation of complex technical stories in clear English.
- Experience of technical systems change management - organizational change management, a plus.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience managing local and remote engineering teams
- Experience in the digital marketing sector, both direct and agency.
- Working functional knowledge of the RTB advertising ecosystem and partner integrations.
- Omni-channel digital advertising media; Display, Mobile, Video,
- Skills in business analysis
- Salesforce and JIRA administration
- EU languages a big plus (Spanish, French, German).
Closing date for applications: 2nd January 2017
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.