Product Manager (outbound) - London, United KingdomPosted on 13th March 2017
|Company||Oracle Data Cloud|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Oracle is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any applications or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action.
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) provides a comprehensive and unified data solution to drive targeting and prospecting at scale, audience insights and cross-channel marketing actions. The Oracle Data Cloud marketplace is the world’s largest aggregation of third party, anonymous prospecting data on well over 3B unique profiles worldwide. With unparalleled online and offline data sets, the Oracle Data Cloud is at the forefront of creating new types of digital consumer audiences and targeting capabilities for marketers. Be a part of the team that is reshaping the future of digital advertising.
The Outbound Product Manager will be on the team that oversees product releases, sales enablement and overall GTM strategy for Oracle Data Cloud marketplace releases internationally. He or she will be the point person for all phases of GTM release, training and growth for international releases. This person will report to the Sr. Manager, Outbound Product Manager and assist with GTM strategy relating to the Oracle Data Cloud audience releases.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Significant and relevant experience in agency media planning, data or data product monetization or product development experience in the digital media or advertising space, with preferably an additional year of direct experience related to buying, selling, or developing online or offline data or data-driven media.
- A strong understanding of digital advertising technology, and the digital media ecosystem - with a strong understanding of region-specific market demands internationally.
- Strong execution abilities and positive outlook for working with external partners and customers.
- Strong technical background
- Creativity and independence is expected – with personal leadership on owned projects.
- Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a "hands-on approach."
- Excellent communication skills
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Deep understanding of the Oracle Data Cloud marketplace products, ODC data providers and downstream media partners
- Maintain a pulse on the ever-changing competitive landscape and ecosystem, in order to identify strategic areas of focus for new products
- Specific background in international digital advertising ecosystem a plus
- Gather and synthesize product feedback from clients and GTM teams
- Participate in product scoping, development and subsequent Go-to-Market strategy, advocating region-specific customer needs and business requirements
- Manage alpha and beta testing of new marketplace releases
- Support GTM teams by developing and maintaining training materials and external messaging that articulates the value proposition and use cases for new and existing marketplace products
- Track and analyze Oracle Data Cloud marketplace releases to quantify product success and identify areas for growth internationally
- Participate in client discussions and quarterly business reviews as needed to gather first-hand product feedback, as well as highlight relevant new product releases that support the client’s own business objectives
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.