Senior Ad Operations ManagerPosted on 07th May 2020
We’re looking for a technical and analytical manager to lead our advertising operations to help us drive growth of our advertising revenue. You will work within our Product and Commercial teams to grow our advertising revenue and support our users.
You will be responsible for managing programmatic advertising delivery, optimisation and reporting. You will work across a wide variety of technologies, formats, platforms and partners.
This role is hugely relevant and important to our business, and we’re looking for an experienced and energetic professional who is a great fit for a rapidly-growing business.
Mixcloud is an audio streaming platform that supports creators to craft a deeper listening experience and build their own fan communities. It is home to a unique catalog of 50 million DJ mixes, radio shows and podcasts handcrafted by the world’s finest DJs, online radio stations and cultural tastemakers. Our mission is to get more fans directly supporting creators and build a more sustainable future for audio culture. We’re empowering the people behind the music to cultivate meaningful relationships with their fans, so they can make more together. We want to see a world where everyone can create sustainably and connect deeply. Beyond the algorithm, human to human.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage our ad server tech stack, trafficking tags and optimising rules and partners to maximise our advertising revenue.
- Maintain, evaluate and ensure the success of our relationships with advertising 3rd parties, including SSPs, Ad Servers, resellers, and data and analytics platforms.
- Work with the team and 3rd parties to identify advertising revenue growth opportunities through technology and programmatic improvements.
- Work with product and commercial teams to evaluate, prioritise and execute on these opportunities in a systematic way.
- Experiment and iterate rapidly with revenue growth tactics and initiatives.
- Provide regular advertising performance data and analytics to the business.
- Ensure campaigns adhere to Mixcloud’s commercial and technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting 3rd party ads, 3rd party tags and programmatic/partner tags.
- Due to the pioneering and involved nature of our team, responsibilities will be many and varied, so the candidate should have good flexibility and willingness to pick up and run with changes to these requirements and work with moderate direction.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
WHO ARE YOU:
- Strong experience in a relevant role within programmatic management, advertising technology or advertising operations, preferably at a publisher or gaming company.
- Experience with multiple advertising formats and platforms, e.g. display, video, audio, across web, mobile, apps (the more environments the better).
- Experience working with product and commercial teams to evaluate, prioritise and implement changes within an advertising technology stack to maximise revenue.
We offer a great benefits package that includes unlimited holiday, stock options, flexible working, a healthcare plan and a kitchen packed with healthy snacks. Wellness at work matters to us, and our team also organises meditation sessions and massages.
We live the culture we champion. We’re a culturally active bunch, with many of us pursuing our passions as DJs, producers, radio hosts, promoters or creatives. We host DJ lessons in the office, cater weekly lunches and host social team mixers.
Mixcloud is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.