Demand Marketing Manager - Westminster, ColoradoPosted on 09th March 2017
|Location||Westminister, Colorado, United States|
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are seeking a highly talented Demand Marketing Manager who can contribute brilliantly to their team located in Westminster, CO. They are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
Making an immediate impact:
The Demand Marketing Manager works with all demand services’ teams and the demand operations team to develop collateral for various sales and operational objectives. In this role, you will immerse yourself within each group to better understand how SpotX works with each customer segment. You will also work with the marketing team to understand SpotX’s brand messaging and standards. You will manage the inbound queue of requests, but also be tasked with pro-actively identifying projects that will help push sales and operational goals.
- Provide marketing support to the demand operations team, including: sales, business development and demand facilitation teams
- Take ownership of product based relationships and provide necessary branding, content design and other support for new product launches
- Ideate and create a wide variety of sales empowerment collateral such as one-sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more
- Create specific collaterals related to demand partners to ensure easy access to SpotX inventory for advertisers and other stakeholders
- Take ownership, from a marketing perspective, of all demand related marketing initiatives with the intention of driving account growth, sales, and organizational goals
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- 2-3 years experience in advertising technology or related fields is strongly preferred
- Advanced project management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate complex and overlapping marketing and event plan
- Detail-oriented with a focus on information accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally, in person and in writing
- Ability to deal effectively with change in priorities or ambiguity
-Solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion, strong problem-solving skills required
-Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, growth environment
- 4 year college degree or applicable experience
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Products (sheets, docs, Gmail)
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- Self starter
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks
- Creative and critical thinker
- Experience working in a sales operations department
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, ping pong, and foosball
Every day, their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. They value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders. You will also enjoy stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacations to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.