Adelaide, the leader in attention-based media quality measurement, has announced the launch of AU University, a free certification programme designed to expand the knowledge of media professionals in the field of attention metrics.
The self-guided online curriculum is curated for both buyers and sellers, equipping them with the skills to integrate attention metrics into their media planning, buying, and optimisation strategies.
The inaugural certification course, "Fundamentals & Applications of Attention" includes five tailored sessions that delve into:
- An overview of the media landscape and the basics of attention
- Adelaide’s methodology for measuring media’s probability of attention and subsequent impact
- Case studies illustrating how leading brands incorporate attention metrics into strategic planning and activation
- How to use attention metrics in programmatic environments
- The future of digital media buying and attention as a tangible currency
Initially offered to select Adelaide clients in August, AU University is now available to all attention enthusiasts, newcomers, and early adopters alike. While the first course concentrates on the fundamentals of attention measurement and activation, upcoming curriculums will examine more advanced applications. Upon completing a course, learners receive an official certificate and a LinkedIn accreditation badge.
Today, there are 137 graduates from 14 countries across 24 media agencies—including six holding companies with a notable 40 from GroupM. Total enrollment represents 77 companies spanning brands, agencies, programmatic partners, and publishers.
"We created AU University to help our clients and partners stay ahead of the curve,” said Marc Guldimann, CEO of Adelaide. "It was exciting to witness so much traction during our limited release, and we’re looking forward to seeing how graduates apply attention metrics to the entire campaign lifecycle.”