Programmatic Masters 2017 - Singapore
Programmatic Masters Agenda
10:30: What is Programmatic?
– Programmatic in APAC landscape
– Why run programmatic?
– What platforms are programmatic? Types of ad inventory
– Available inventory (Open auction, private auction, preferred deals)
– Developing a single customer view
11:00: Q&A and Activity
11:20: How it works and how to start implementing it?
– How real-time bidding works
– Understanding the programmatic landscape
– DMP, DSP, SSP, PMP
– Role of data in programmatic
– Understanding the data landscape
13:30: Planning your programmatic campaign
– How to drive your marketing strategy forward with programmatic
– Plan: Define your objectives, review your data, plan your strategy and tactics
– Set-up: Understand your partners, define your creative, set up analytics & reporting
– Run & Optimise: Run your programmatic campaign, optimise against your objectives, leverage your data and insights for future work
14:10: The Trade Desk
15.25: Brand Safety, Verification and Ad Fraud
15:45: Measuring programmatic
– What can we measure?
– How do we measure?
– Who to work with?
– Guest: Sparkline
– Tracking and understanding the consumer journey
– Cross channel measurement
– Setting up a testing approach
16.25: The Future of Programmatic
– Programmatic beyond display and video: TV, outdoor
– Linking your data and technology ecosystems: adtech and martech
16.40: Your next steps: how to apply what you’ve learned
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »