On The MadTech Podcast Christmas Special 2019, ExchangeWire’s Ciaran O’Kane, Rachel Smith, Lindsay Rowntree and Mat Broughton discuss the biggest news stories of the year in ad tech and martech.
On this week’s episode:
– The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and its examination of the legality of RTB and the programmatic ecosystem.
– Browser restrictions on the third-party cookie.
– The growth and evolution of the emerging channels.
– The future of identity, continued efforts to build effective ID solutions, and scalability of nascent solutions in cookie-less environments.
– The increased prevalence of brands buying publishers, further aligning themselves with content relevant to their audience.
– The as-yet unrealised opportunity in connected TV outside of the US.