Agency Director, Development - New YorkPosted on 12th April 2017
|Location||New York, United States|
SpotX is a video ad serving platform providing media owners with monetization tools for desktop, mobile and connected devices. The platform features modern ad serving and programmatic infrastructure, and other monetization tools, like solutions for OTT and outstream video ad units. SpotX gives publishers the control, transparency and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Hamburg, Belfast, and Singapore. In July 2014, RTL Group, a leader across broadcast, content and digital, acquired a 65% stake in SpotX. For updates, follow SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
SpotX is looking for an adtech professional with strong Tier1 agency and holding company connections to work on large Private Marketplace (PMP) projects within the Agency Development team. In this exciting role you will be responsible for building and managing strategic demand-side relationships from large digital agencies and holding companies in the video ecosystem for the SpotX Team. In summary, you will represent strategic publishers and structure/negotiate high profile private market deals with your buyer relationships. By structuring programmatic private market deals between premium publishers and specialty brands, you will be laying the groundwork for the future of publisher direct negotiations and execution at scale.
Making an immediate impact:
- Build, manage and understand relationships with buyers across the video ecosystem
- Work proactively with the SpotX programmatic, publisher, media planning, and product account teams
- Create unique and customized publishers direct media plans for high profile buyers
- Be consultants to our publishers on how to structure their demand offerings to the buyer value chain
- Evangelize all buying techniques utilized through their programmatic infrastructure to buyers
- Creatively market new publisher inventory to the buyer network
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- 4-7 years in the online digital space with experience in video
- Solid experience with the online advertising lumascape
- Possessing a strong ability to communicate by presenting and engaging in detailed conversations with clients
- The ability to understand complex products and deal structures (after training)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical work environment
- Bachelors degree
- Strong connections with large digital agencies and holding companies. WPP, Omnicom, Publicis, Interpublic, Dentsu, OMD, Initiative, Xaxis, Accuen, Vivaki, Starcom MediaVest Group, etc.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.