Events Co-ordinator - London, United KingdomPosted on 16th May 2018
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£22k - £24k pro rata|
ExchangeWire - the leading B2B publication for advertising and marketing technology - is looking for an Events Co-ordinator to work with a small team, experienced in the management and delivery of global, small to medium scale events. The role would ideally be full time although part time hours (approximately 21 hrs/week) would also be considered. The role will be focussed on providing operational support for a range of global events, including events administration, delegate management, sponsor/partner management, marketing and promotion. The role is based in ExchangeWire's office on Hatton Garden, EC1N.
Salary: £22k - £24k pro rata.
ExchangeWire is an online B2B publication, providing global data and insight on Marketing Technology, Advertising Technology and Programmatic Advertising. ExchangeWire offers actionable market intelligence, through research, data analysis, and written and video content, focussed on emerging models and technology within digital advertising and marketing. ExchangeWire also hosts and facilitates a series of global events focussed on advertising and marketing technology, featuring industry thought leaders in conjunction with ExchangeWire's own commentary, aimed at tackling the challenges of the day and providing industry experts with a targeted networking forum.
- Carry out event administration associated with the planning, managing and execution of multiple global, concurrent events
- Liaise with sponsors and partners supporting the events, for marketing materials, speaker information and any related content
- Assist in the management of all event related logistics, including venue liaison, ticketing administration, sponsor and supporting partner administration, and content administration
- Assist in the on-site management of events on the day, including registration set-up, co-ordination and management
- Key point of contact for all contractors involved in event execution including AV technicians, catering, app developers, print suppliers and any other related contractors
- Supporting ExchangeWire team in event planning and delivery, including budget setting and management, audience management and acquisition, and any related activities
- Supporting ExchangeWire team in developing and managing event related content
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Highly organised and efficient in dealing with detailed tasks
- Excellent attention to detail, with good written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of web publishing tools (eg Wordpress) and event management software and tools (eg. Eventbrite)
- Ability to work well within a small team, and take responsibility for a wide range of tasks
- Shows initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel and desire to work in a start-up environment
- Interest in digital advertising, marketing technology, retail technology and business technology in general