Publica's Ben Antier on The Evolution of Programmatic TV←Back to Index
by TRADERTALKon 10th Feb 2022 in
In this latest episode of TraderTalk TV, Ben Antier, co-founder & CEO, Publica, joins ExchangeWire’s Ciaran O’Kane to explore how programmatic TV has evolved and how the introduction of new IAB protocols will amplify this.
In this session, Antier and O’Kane discuss:
- How CTV publishers monetise their CTV ad inventory;
- Why there has been a delay by some to lean into programmatic when it comes to CTV monetisation;
- The components of a bid request;
- Why the introduction of 'pod bidding' in OpenRTB 2.6 is an important milestone in CTV advertising;
- The introduction of new IAB protocols to make CTV supply more secure.