SmartFrame’s Gregor Smith on Third-Party Cookie Alternatives and the Attention Economy←Back to VoxPops
by VoxPopson 26th Apr 2022 in
In this latest VoxPop, SmartFrame's head of global advertising sales Gregor Smith joins ExchangeWire to discuss alternatives the ad tech industry can adopt as third-party cookies deprecate and the shifting attention economy.
- How the deprecation of third-party cookies has opened the door to alternative forms of tracking
- Whether Google's sandbox offers a viable replacement for third-party cookies
- Other potential successors to third-party cookies and the challenges they raise
- How and why the attention economy is shifting
- The opportunities and limitations of AI in the attention economy