This week’s #TraderTalkTV covers the concept of the data-driven publisher – and how publishers should approach programmatic selling around premium and unsold. We invite Enreach’s Petteri Vainikka to discuss his view of the way publishers can use data and automation for direct premium sales.
- The Echo Chamber: The New Agency Programmatic Strategy Revealed... in Two Handy Visuals
- MySpace CEO: 'Atlas is Not an end-to-end Platform… It's just a Display Ad Server'
- What Lessons Were Learnt From 'Programmatic-Only Week'?
- The Battle for Cross-Device IDs Heats Up
- The Evolution of the ATD & What it Means for Holding Groups