This week’s #TraderTalkTV covers the concept of the data-driven publisher – and how publishers should approach programmatic selling around premium and unsold. We invite Enreach’s Petteri Vainikka to discuss his view of the way publishers can use data and automation for direct premium sales.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Exposure Time: A New Standard for Measuring Digital Effectiveness?
- Making Space for Digital in the Out-of-Home Industry
- Google Report 17% Increase in Ad Revenue, But Fail to Break Out Programmatic
- Questions APAC Firms Should Ask Before Investing in DMPs
- Telenor Acquires Tapad For USD$360M As Telco Ad Tech Stack Race Continues
Williams-SonomaProgrammatic Media Manager - San Francisco, United States