At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s head of content, Lindsay Rowntree moderated a discussion between Julian Baring, general manager – North America, Adform and Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon on the topic of [...]
In a series of videos charting the road to ExchangeWire’s flagship event, ATS London, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane catches up with some of the speakers, who will be on stage on 11 September to debate hard-hitting industry topics.
Wayne Blodwell, founder and CEO, The Programmatic Advisory will be taking part in the panel session ‘The Great Service Layer Debate: Consultancies and Agencies’. Here, Blodwell chats with O’Kane about his point of view on the changing role of agencies and consultancies within the wider [...]
At Cannes Lions this year The Exchange Lab hosted a panel at the IAA cabana, with the panellists debating whether programmatic really is the future. Moderated by Carolin Roth, anchor of CNBC’s Marketing|Media|Money; Tim Webster, co-founder and CSO of The Exchange Lab; Patrick Muir, ex co-founder and CMO of Egg Bank; and current acting CMO at Sherpa; John Beasley, ex-CMO of Monster Energy and current CMO at Vero; and Dan Benedict, chief client officer, Maxus argued the pros and [...]
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV coming from Cannes, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane speaks with Jay Stevens, CRO, Adform about the key buy-side trends he is seeing, drawing also upon his former sell-side experience.
In this episode you will hear about:
– The growth of brands wanting more direct relationships with ad tech partners and the changing role of the agency in this dynamic
– How Adform has built privacy and security into its core products and how this works with the impending [...]
In a special edition of TraderTalk TV, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane interviews Brian Lesser, CEO North America of GroupM. Lesser will be opening ExchangeWire Live in New York City on 22 March, discussing how the agency model remains relevant in a data-first world. Tickets are going fast.
In this episode of TraderTalk TV, Lesser discusses:
– The evolution in the media agency’s approach to technology
– How a data-first approach changes the leverage of agency buying power
– The development of [m]PLATFORM [...]
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Trevor Mengel, director, programmatic product – HX, Horizon Media about Horizon’s agency proposition and the changing face of TV media buying.
In this episode you will find out:
– How Horizon’s model has evolved in line with changing consumer and buyer trends
– Why Horizon have taken a different approach to programmatic and the trading desk model
– Why Horizon focus on media services over proprietary technology
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon about the evolution of the agency model.
This episode covers:
– The Cadreon business model and their development away from the ‘trading desk’ vernacular
– Cadreon’s technology layer and how it helps campaign management in a fragmented marketplace
– How Cadreon navigate the ecosystem of behalf of their clients and demonstrate value
– The criteria for working with third-party vendors
– Schmidt’s [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane moderated a panel between Dom Joseph, co-founder and CEO, Captify; Tyler Pietz, VP, programmatic, Cadreon; and Adam Heimlich, SVP programmatic, managing director of HX, Horizon Media on the topic of making upper funnel metrics work with programmatic.
Topics covered in the panel discussion include:
– The rise of performance branding over and above traditional branding campaigns
– The role of TV and video in upper funnel campaigns
– The part measurement plays [...]
In this episode of TraderTalk, ExchangeWire look back on a panel debate that occurred at ATS Singapore 2016, discussing the convergence of the ad tech and martech and the changing face of the media landscape.
Ciaran O’Kane, CEO, ExchangeWire moderates a discussion between Kevin Walsh, MD APAC, Carat; Zachary King, senior director, MediaMath; Ryan Pestano, GM Asia, IPONWEB; and Damien Cummings, global head of digital marketing, Standard Chartered Bank.
Key discussion points include:
– Ad tech versus martech identities – Bridging the gap between [...]
In this special vox pop edition of TraderTalk TV, filmed in sunny Cannes, Nate Woodman, GM of demand solutions, IPONWEB, gives us his thoughts about the evolving relationship between agencies and brands.
In the agency world, what we’re seeing is that agencies feel that they become somewhat distant from publishers, explains Woodman. The relationship power has gone to DSPs and SSPs; agencies are reacting by minimising the ad tech tags used. They’re doing this by getting closer to publisher tags that get [...]
Filmed at the Captify villa in Cannes, this special edition of TraderTalk TV features: Duncan Trigg, SVP advertising, comScore; Dominic Joseph, CEO, Captify; and Natalie Monbiot, SVP, managing partner, strategic innovation, UM. United as a panel, chaired by Ciaran O’Kane, CEO, ExchangeWire, the trio delve into the ways data-driven programmatic advertising is changing marketing forever.
The Cannes Lions festival is all about creativity, traditionally not something that has been associated with programmatic targeting. However, a byproduct of programmatic campaigns is data, lots of [...]