ATS Stockholm 2012
24th May 2012
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8
P.O. Box 16424
SE 103 27 Stockholm
ATS Stockholm is the first Nordic-focused event on the data-driven display marketplace. Delving deep into the business of automated media trading and the technology that underpins it, ATS aims to inform attendees on the latest trends in display buying.
Areas of focus for ATS include programmatic buying, real-time bidding, data trading, re-marketing, semantic targeting, audience buying, ad technology infrastructure, media optimisation, agency/advertiser exchange strategy and publisher-side trading.
Since launching last September, the ATS conference series has facilitated debate and discussion around the biggest developments in mobile, video and online display.
The ATS events attract C-level executives, decision makers and budget holders from the display marketplace. Media buying agencies, advertisers, specialist exchange traders, ad networks, publishers, data exchanges, ad exchanges and ad-technology companies are some of the sector companies that have attended and participated in the ATS conferences to date.
All conference panels and presentations reflect and address the changing face of display media buying.
By tapping into the deep understanding and industry analysis provided by ExchangeWire, ATS Stockholm delivers the most up-to-date analysis and industry overview to business leaders in the online advertising space.
Speakers confirmed for the day:
- Jukka Sundquist, Head of Display, Partner, KliKKi
- Johan Pettersson, Digital Director at Starcom Sweden
- Gustav Von Sydow, CEO & Co-founder at Burt
- Simone Skoog, Managing Director Nordics at Criteo
- Josh Mortensen, Founder and Managing Partner at GlibHippo
- Nigel Gilbert, Director of Sales for EMEA, AppNexus
- Kate Owen, Managing Director, Europe, Digital Element
- Oliver Whitten, Commercial Director, EMEA at the Rubicon Project
- Jason Bigler, Director Product Development for EMEA, Google
- Ola Tiverman, CEO, Admeta
- Simon Halstead, Director, Microsoft Advertising Exchange, EMEA
- Otto Neubert Block, CEO, Emediate
- Gustav Mellentin, Co-Founder & CEO, Adform
- Peter Loell, Director, Annalect, Omnicom MediaGroup
- Johanna Staaf, Board of Directors, IAB Sweden
- Petteri Vainikka, Founding Partner & VP Marketing, Enreach
- Wouter Hulst, 201 Connected Media
- Greg Williams, Co-Founder and VP Business Operations, EMEA, MediaMath
Who should be attending this event?
» Ad Traders
» Ad Networks
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Providers
Want to sponsor an event?
Get in touch »