Surviving the Duopoly – How Ad Tech Remains Relevant←Back to Index
At ExchangeWire Live New York back in March, Ciaran O'Kane, CEO, ExchangeWire moderated a heated and contentious discussion about the place of ad tech in the ecosystem and how it can survive against the Google and Facebook duopoly. The panel featured Ari Paparo, CEO, Beeswax; Jason Kint, CEO of Digital Content Next and Yieldbot co-founder and CEO; and Google and Facebook advocate, Jonathan Mendez.
In this episode you will find out:
- Could Netflix turn the duopoly into a triopoly?
- With Google and Facebook [...]
Please sign in to read this article
Not got an account yet?
Subscribe to The Wire now »
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
Popular Case Studies
- PubMatic Founder & Chairman Amar Goel Discusses Auction Dynamics
- Video Ad Spend Tops Banner Ad Spend; Global Expands DAX to US
- A Tale of Two Ad Networks: How the Quiet Growth Story of Media iQ Defeated the 'Rocket Fuels'
- Advertisers Spend More on Video Ads Than Banner Ads for the First Time; Disks More Popular for Gaming than Downloads
- Has the Industry Cried Wolf on the Single Customer View?
London, United Kingdom