Surviving the Duopoly – How Ad Tech Remains Relevant←Back to Index
At ExchangeWire Live New York back in March, Ciaran O’Kane, CEO, ExchangeWire moderated a heated and contentious discussion about the place of ad tech in the ecosystem and how it can survive against the Google and Facebook duopoly. The panel featured Ari Paparo, CEO, Beeswax; Jason Kint, CEO of Digital Content Next and Yieldbot co-founder and CEO; and Google and Facebook advocate, Jonathan Mendez.
In this episode you will find out:
– Could Netflix turn the duopoly into a triopoly?
– With Google and Facebook gaining 100% of the growth, are we operating in a zero-sum game? Is there anything wrong with that?
– How do we keep the duopoly muzzled?
– How has Facebook got away with shady measurement techniques for so long?
– How will the open web survive with the rise of mobile and social app usage?