ATS Singapore 2016 Panel Debate: What the Tech and Media Landscape Will Look Like
In this episode of TraderTalk, ExchangeWire look back on a panel debate that occurred at ATS Singapore 2016, discussing the convergence of the ad tech and martech and the changing face of the media landscape.
Ciaran O’Kane, CEO, ExchangeWire moderates a discussion between Kevin Walsh, MD APAC, Carat; Zachary King, senior director, MediaMath; Ryan Pestano, GM Asia, IPONWEB; and Damien Cummings, global head of digital marketing, Standard Chartered Bank.
Key discussion points include:
– Ad tech versus martech identities
– Bridging the gap between ad tech vendors and marekters
– How marketers manage all the moving parts of ad tech and martech
– The changing relationship between agencies and tech vendors
– The changing role of the marketer
– Tech stacks an the aspirations of martech hubs
– The evolution of the agency – technology versus service