ATS London 2016
12th Sep 2016
London SE1 8XT
ATS London 2016 - Monday September 12, 2016.
For the fourth year running, ATS London will feature completely unsponsored content. ATS London 2016 will feature more educational and inspirational discussions focussing on the most prominent issues, challenges and triumphs facing the industry, from a range of companies and individuals across the programmatic media space.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Programmatic TV: The Multi Billion Dollar Opportunity
- The Marketer Challenge: Making Your Data and Tech Stack Work Together
- Fraud: How We Make The Bot Redundant
- Ad Blocking: Putting The User First
- Holistic Yield for the Sell-Side & the Unified Publisher Model
- The New Economics Of Programmatic: How Premium Publishers Can Win
- How Cross-Device Works for the Rest of Us Outside the First Party Fiefdoms
- The Undiscovered Country: How Programmatic Can Move Into Radio, OOH, and IOT
- Location Targeting: the Best Intent Signal for Mobile Programmatic
- Gender Equality: How the Industry Moves On
ATS London attracts an audience of 650+ across the global programmatic media industry, including C-level executives from agencies, advertisers, publishers, trading specialists, and technology providers – a must attend sell-out event every year. This event sells out every year so be sure to book your tickets today.
Who should attend ATS London?
» Senior Marketers
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms
Expect to see the usual standard and quality of content, controversy, debate & discussion regularly featured on ExchangeWire. To give you a flavour of what you can expect from ATS London, take a look at some footage from the ExchangeWire TraderTalkTV YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/exchangewiretv
ATS London 2016 will be held in the BFI Southbank this year as the Queen Elizabeth Hall is now under renovation.
Download the ATS London 2016 Event Guide powered by Popwallet to your Apple Wallet or Android Pay for instant, easy access to essential event information including:
- Agenda, location and highlights
- One tap access to speakers, sponsors and other key event info
- Upcoming events
Want to sponsor an event?
Get in touch »