Sharethrough's Richard Ottoy on Environmental Sustainability Key Trends in Advertising and Marketing←Back to VoxPops
by VoxPopson 13th Dec 2022 in
In this latest VoxPop, Richard Ottoy, GM EMEA at Sharethrough, joins ExchangeWire's CEO Rachel Smith to discuss environmental sustainability within the ad tech industry.
In this session, Ottoy explores:
- How awareness around sustainability has increased within the advertising industry and what more needs to be done.
- Actionable changes key players in the industry can take to operate more sustainably.
- How the industry may progress towards achieving carbon neutrality by 2030.
- Why and how measurement and reporting of carbon emissions will increase in importance from 2023.
- The prevalence of greenwashing within the industry and how this could change in the near future.