ATS New York 2016 - M&A Fireside Chat with Joshua Wepman, GCA Savvian Advisors
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane sat down with Joshua Wepman, managing director, GCA Savvian Advisors to discuss the state of the ad tech M&A market in the US.
In this fireside chat, hear from Wepman about the following topics:
– How the M&A market can be broken down into two different sections
– The rise of the acquisitive telco
– Whether martech will meet ad tech, along with a comment about the fact that a martech has never purchased a DSP – a true comment, showing just how quickly and unpredictably our industry moves, with the announcement of Adobe’s acquisition of TubeMogul occurring days after
– Whether ad tech should be public
– The strategy play of the private equity firms
– The rise of the Chinese buyer
A full write-up of the fireside chat between O’Kane and Wepman can be found here.