ATS London 2013
10th Sep 2013
ATS London 2013 is returning on Tuesday September 10.
ATS London 2013 signals evolution. We believe that the past three years have transformed the data-driven advertising industry from a technology perspective, and that the next phase of growth will come from the broader enterprise markets ecosystem. We intend to take you along that journey.
As in previous years, ATS London will be inspirational and educational and it will remain the de facto forum for the smartest minds in digital advertising, providing unrivalled networking opportunities for the largest cross-section of the global ad trading community. This year’s event will be unconventional - featuring entirely unsponsored content. Expect more content focussing on emerging and existing industry themes including: marketing analytics, measurement, open data, multi-connectedness, open source technology and many more subjects which will be new to our core ATS London audience.
ATS London 2013 will be introducing opportunities for the newest startups, solving some of the most difficult industry challenges, to take to the stage and expose their message. And the event will be delving even deeper into specific topics, while presenting extremely high-level, exec-driven thought pieces from the broader enterprise space through an underlying Tech theme in the programme, engaging data engineers, CTOs and data specialists within the industry in the conversation.
From the global trade publication that continues to push the boundaries of the online advertising industry, you can expect another not-to-be-missed event that will be an industry highlight for 2013.
- Damian Burns, Director of Global Agency Sales, Google
- Anatoly Roytman, Managing Director, Accenture Interactive, EMEA
- Mark Read, CEO, WPP Digital
- Anthony Rhind, Digital & Media Agency Manager
- Jana Eisenstein, Director of Global Accounts, Videology
- Mike Nolet, Co-Founder and CTO, AppNexus
- Jason Bigler, Product Management Director, EMEA, Google
- Andy Mihalop, Head of Biddable and Programmatic Media, MediaCom
- Sam Watts, Head of Marketing Analytics, Metametrics
- Ciaran McConaghy, Marketing Solutions Director, Fabric Worldwide
- Dr. Boris Mouzykantskii, Founder, CEO & Chief Scientist, IPONWEB
- Paul Gubbins, Mobile RTB Ad Tech Consultant
- Gareth Davies, CEO & Founder, AdBrain
- Paul Childs, VP and GM, EMEA, MoPub
- Benjamin Tice, Head of MarketPlace Development, EMEA, Flurry
- Bruce Daisley, UK MD, Twitter
- Ed Couchman, UK Agency Sales Manager, Facebook
- Todd Ruback, Chief Privacy Officer, Evidon
- Tom Barnett, CEO and Founder, Switch Concepts
- John Taysom, Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Erich Wasserman, Co-Founder and GM EMEA, MediaMath
- Paul Silver, Chief Strategy Officer, Media iQ
- Geoff Smith, Head of Activation, Vivaki
- Neal Richter, Chief Scientist, Rubicon Project
- Richard Edwards, CEO, DataShaka
- James Prudhomme, CEO, Datacratic
- David Fisher, Head of Futures, Sky Media
- John Snyder
ATS London 2023-13th Jun 2023, Central Hall Westminster
ATS London After Party-14th Jun 2022
ATS London 2021-3rd Nov 2021, Lee Valley VeloPark, London
ATS London 2019-9th Sep 2019, BFI Southbank
MadTech Live London 2019-21st Feb 2019, h Club London (Hospital Club)
ATS London 2018-10th Sep 2018, BFI Southbank
Programmatic Training London – Your 2018 Data Strategy-1st Mar 2018, The Bloomsbury Building
Programmatic Foundations London 2017-21st Nov 2017, The Bloomsbury Building
Want to sponsor an event?
Get in touch »