ATS London 2017
11th Sep 2017
ATS London 2017 - Monday, September 11
ATS London returns to the BFI Southbank for another show featuring completely unsponsored stage content. Expect to see deep-dive, drilled down discussion, punctuated with ExchangeWire’s industry insights, to provide you with educational content and up to the minute debate and challenge on the issues that really matter.
ATS London 2017 will feature:
- Speakers from the most innovative and important companies in the automated and data-driven marketing and advertising industry, both big and small;
- ExchangeWire lead debate that will challenge your understanding of the industry, educate and entertain; and
- Presentation and discussion of the most important issues and challenges facing the industry today.
Topics that ATS London 2017 will cover include:
- How programmatic TV will fundamentally shape the future of media buying
- Differentiation of tech: What M&A tells us about the industry
- Supply-side monetisation and the evolution of header bidding
- Rise of the customised algorithm
- Service vs software: How consultancies are shaping industry business models
- Building a future proof agency model
- How Open Machine Learning will change advertising and marketing technology
ATS London attracts an audience of more than 650 professionals across the global programmatic media industry, including C-level executives from agencies, advertisers, publishers, trading specialists, and technology providers – a must attend sell-out event every year.
This event sells out every year so be sure to book your tickets today!
Who should attend ATS London?
» Senior Marketers
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms
To give you a flavour of what you can expect from ATS London, take a look at some footage from the ExchangeWire TraderTalkTV YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/exchangewiretv
* Tickets are non refundable. We will happily transfer the cost of the ticket to another ExchangeWire event or alternatively transfer the ticket to a colleague.
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »