With ATS London 2014 taking place on 8 September ExchangeWire has teamed with Noodle Live to bring you the official ATS London event app which can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play so delegates can get the most out of the world’s largest programmatic advertising event.
What can I use the app for?
The app has been designed to help the programmatic advertising sector build upon its rapid expansion in the last 12 months by fostering a community atmosphere centred around serious industry debate.
Those that download the app can:
- See who else is attending and start networking before the event
- Check out the agenda to see our great speaker line-up
- View session content collected from interactive touch points using your delegate
- Keep an eye on the event news feed to access exclusive content from our speakers
- Send your own updates and upload photos to add to the conversation
- Access real-time logistical event information such as scheduling and venue details
- Learn more about our speakers for the day and connect directly with them
How do I download and use the app?
The app, which has gone live in both outlets, can be found by clicking on the respective App Store and Google Play links here and can also access it via any web browser by heading to http://m.noodlelive.com.
Once downloaded delegates are asked to enter a simple email registration process. There might be a slight delay in emails coming through, as we will need to verify addresses sent via this form are actually registered for the event.
Update your profile!
To make the most of the app, we also recommend you:
1) Upload a profile picture
2) Add a few sentences about yourself
For technical assistance please email: email@example.com