ExchangeWire – the independent global B2B publication for media, marketing and commerce, and producer of the ATS conference series – is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join its commercial team.
We offer a number of opportunities to our partners for industry thought-leadership, business promotion and brand marketing, through event partnerships, content sponsorship, research, awards, and bespoke marketing solutions. We’re a small, but mighty team, and we all pitch in across various areas of the business, but your main focus would be working with the commercial team, selling our products and services to businesses within the media, marketing and commerce industries.
The Partnerships Manager will report to the Global Partnerships Director.
This is a full-time role, based in ExchangeWire’s office in Farringdon, London from Tuesday to Thursday, with a work-from-home policy on Monday and Friday.
Experience level: Mid-level
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 OTE
Tasks and job description:
- Selling ExchangeWire’s offerings into UK and international digital-focused businesses, both new prospects and existing clients – this includes international event sponsorship (digital and live), content sponsorship, research reports, data/directory subscriptions, awards attendance/sponsorship and bespoke marketing solutions.
- Managing relationships with prospects and clients, working with the other members of the commercial, marketing and content teams to ensure that all campaigns run as expected, to relevant timeframes and specifications, and results are achieved.
- Outside of our standard offerings, working with internal teams to come up with tailored sponsorship ideas and event activations.
- Create a personal client base, using a combination of your existing network and cold approaches.
- Once sales are closed, being main point of call for any queries, questions, concerns or helping to come up with new ideas for clients.
- Attendance at our events, helping to manage the event on the day and in the lead up, and also at industry events (e.g. Cannes, dmexco, AdWeek, IRX etc.) when they are back in person!
- Knowledge of the media, marketing and commerce industries; the companies and technologies involved.
- Ideally a network of contacts within this space!
- Sales experience in a relevant industry – maybe you’re working for a media owner, ad tech/martech company, recruitment, or industry press and fancy a change?
- Highly organised and efficient in dealing with detailed tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail, with good written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Ability to work well within a small team, and take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Show initiative and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Interest in digital advertising, marketing technology, retail technology and business technology in general.