Index Exchange's Mike O'Sullivan Discusses Identity Solutions in the Post-ITP Landscape←Back to Index
In this episode of TraderTalk TV, ExchangeWire’s Ciaran O’Kane interviews Mike O’Sullivan, VP, Product, Index Exchange, to discuss identity solutions in the wake of widespread restrictions on the use of third-party cookies.
– The demise of the third-party cookie, following restrictions by Apple, Safari, et al.
– How identity can still work post-ITP, whilst still respecting the user.
– How IndexExchange’s solution, which uses a hashed version of the user’s email address, works with LiveRamp’s IndentityLink to create a first-party, anonymised user identifier.
– How SSOs, including publisher-specific freewalls, will be used to introduce addressability.
– The risk to user experience of restrictions on first-party cookies and identifiers.