TheViewPoint is launching a new webinar series TVP Talks where CTV publishers and ad tech experts will share their expertise in inventory monetisation, present successful cases of demand optimisation, and discuss the key problems faced by CTV/OTT publishers and advertisers.
The first event TVP Talks: Breaking into CTV/OTT monetisation is happening online on May 27,12 PM ET. It will cover the common issues publishers deal with when launching their CTV channels, as well as strategising on how to get the most out of their inventory. Dean Chandler, head of business development at TheViewPoint, is leading the first talk with the following industry experts:
- K.C. McLeod, VP of business development at VideoElephant
- Anna Koicheva, communications advisor at VlogBox
- Aaron Bendich, director of advertising at Digital Media Rights
TVP Talks is a new opportunity for CTV publishers to find solutions for upscaling their revenue: starting from monetisation strategies and platform choice to looking for suitable demand partners and defining key metrics to measure publishers’ success.
The topics covered will help publishers discover how to:
- Build a compelling CTV monetisation strategy
- Find relevant and reliable advertisers
- Define performance metrics for placements
- Manage yield optimisation
The webinar is free and open for all industry players who want to know more about CTV monetisation.
Date: May 27
Time: 12PM ET
Duration: 40 minutes