ATS Singapore 2017
4th Jul 2017
Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore
Marina Mandarin Hotel,
6 Raffles Boulevard,
ATS Singapore returns on Tuesday July 4, 2017!
Keenly anticipate, ATS Singapore returns to the Marina Mandarin on Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
Now featuring one of the largest audiences of programmatic advertising and marketing technology industry experts, ATS Singapore 2017 will feature a range of topics directly relevant to the issues that most matter. Reflecting the growing maturity and sophistication of the market in APAC, topics, presentations and discussions at ATS Singapore 2017 will cover:
- Differentiation of tech: What M&A tells us about the advertising and marketing technology industry
- Supply-side monetisation and the evolution of header bidding
- Building a future-proof agency model
- How Marketers can target and measure in an ad eco-system dominated by Walled Gardens
- The convergence of ad tech and mar tech, and how this affects digital marketing and advertising
- How Open Machine Learning (OML) can change advertising and marketing technology
- Can viewability be standardised in a programmatic world?
- How the industry can tackle ad fraud
- How programmatic TV will fundamentally shape the future of media buying
We are releasing the first wave of tickets at special Early Bird prices, so buy yours today!
ATS Singapore is a full industry ecosystem event, providing attendees with the opportunity to learn, network, and discuss the challenges facing the programmatic advertising and marketing technology industry today. Hosted by ExchangeWire - an independent voice for the industry - this full day event aims to grasp the issues of most importance; question and debate those in an honest and unbiased way; and push the industry to look to the future and move forward from some of the most difficult challenges and pain points.
This event is a sell out every year so make sure you get your tickets today!
Who should ATS Singapore?
Industry professionals with a working knowledge and understanding of programmatic and data-driven advertising and marketing technology tools and tactics, from:
» Mar-tech vendors
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms
Not attended before? To give you a flavour of what you can expect from ExchangeWire event, take a look at some footage from the ExchangeWire TraderTalkTV YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/exchangewiretv
* Tickets are non refundable. We will happily transfer the cost of the ticket to another ExchangeWire event or alternatively transfer the ticket to a colleague.
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »