ATS Tokyo 2016
20th Oct 2016
The Westin Tokyo
ATS Tokyo returns on October 20, 2016.
Following a successful ATS Tokyo event in October 2015, the event returns to the Westin Tokyo, 1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8580, on Thursday October 20, 2016.
ATS Tokyo 2016, as other previous ATS Tokyo conferences will be a full-day event focussing on the progression of trends and growth in the programmatic marketing and advertising industry in Japan over the last 12 months, as well as future market developments in Japan and globally. The agenda this year will focus on educational content within the industry, as well as the unpacking of technology and data solutions that underpin programmatic buying and selling of media. Expect to hear from international companies who are industry leaders in global markets, as well as local companies who are leading the field in Japan.
As ever, ExchangeWire will be bringing thought leading discussions to the stage, featuring the most informed and innovative companies and speakers both globally and locally. The event will provide international guests and attendees with the opportunity to network and make real connections with local players in the industry, and for local companies to hear from the best and brightest outside Japan - gaining some insight into how the industry has grown and evolved elsewhere.
Backed by the regional focus of exchangewire.jp ATS Tokyo 2016 will provide a platform for deep analysis around the evolving Japanese advertising market.
Amongst other topics ATS Tokyo 2016 will focus on:
- The Marketer Challenge: We’ll be extending the conversation on stage to talk about how marketers are continuing to face the increasing complexity of marketing technology and its wider automation.
- The Cross-Device Programmatic Problem: How does the advent of people-based marketing change the narrative of digital advertising? Can those without a cross-device solution compete with Google and Facebook? Can a probabilistic cross-device solution give marketers an independent option outside the walled-gardens?
- Publishers & the One Stack Solution: Publishers are becoming increasingly focused on protecting their valuable data points in order to maximize revenue. We’ll look at publishers who are seeking and adopting a one stack solution to improve yield optimization and management and what this looks like in practice.
- Programmatic TV: Are we about to take our first steps into Programmatic TV? Are Asian TV and cable providers about to make their supply ready for programmatic buying, and if so how will that work in a linear TV world?
- Will ad blocking re-write the rules of digital advertising? Is the industry ready for a first party world? What as an industry can we be doing for the user experience and consumers? If we are heading into world fundamentally changed by ad blocking how does the industry evolve?
- Header Bidding and the Evolution of the Ad Server? What is header bidding and who does it benefit? With the rise in popularity of header bidding, will publisher technology have to evolve?
Who should attend ATS Tokyo 2016?
» Senior Marketers
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms
Be sure to get your ticket today since they will sell fast! See the agenda for ATS Tokyo 2015 to get an idea of what to expect from 2016's event.
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »