At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s head of content, Lindsay Rowntree moderated a discussion between Julian Baring, general manager – North America, Adform and Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon on the topic of [...]
At ExchangeWire Live NYC in March, Brian Stempeck, CCO, The Trade Desk, delivered a keynote speech on the state of advanced TV in the US, running through some of the key challenges currently facing the connected TV market.
In his keynote, Stempeck discusses:
– How the fast fragmentation of consumer behaviour is causing the need for TV to adapt
– How fragmentation causes challenges of inventory scale and how DSPs can help solve for this
– The approach to maximise TV yield
– How agency [...]
At ExchangeWire Live NYC in March, Lindsay Rowntree, Head of Content, ExchangeWire chaired a discussion between Jon Mansell, VP, Marketplace Innovation, MAGNA and Michael O’Neil, VP programmatic sales and partnerships, Triton Digital about how programmatic is impacting emerging channels, such as OOH and audio.
During this discussion you will hear:– How we define ‘emerging channels’ entering the programmatic space. – The approach to programmatic with emerging channels, as well as learnings from more established programmatic channels. – The evolution of DOOH and programmatic audio [...]
In a special episode of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York City, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane speaks with Lou Severine, CEO, and Richard Bush, chief product and technology officer, of NYIAX (New York Interactive Advertising Exchange) – a new exchange combining financial trading and advertising technology in one platform. Developed in partnership with Nasdaq, the platform will help advertisers and publishers buy, sell, and re-trade premium inventory.
In this episode you will hear:
– Why advertising needs a futures exchange, including the [...]
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Trevor Mengel, director, programmatic product – HX, Horizon Media about Horizon’s agency proposition and the changing face of TV media buying.
In this episode you will find out:
– How Horizon’s model has evolved in line with changing consumer and buyer trends
– Why Horizon have taken a different approach to programmatic and the trading desk model
– Why Horizon focus on media services over proprietary technology
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon about the evolution of the agency model.
This episode covers:
– The Cadreon business model and their development away from the ‘trading desk’ vernacular
– Cadreon’s technology layer and how it helps campaign management in a fragmented marketplace
– How Cadreon navigate the ecosystem of behalf of their clients and demonstrate value
– The criteria for working with third-party vendors
– Schmidt’s [...]
At ATS New York 2016, Nathan Woodman, general manager, Demand Solutions, IPONWEB delivered a keynote speech on the topic of first-party machine learning in programmatic, with a request to the industry: can we create a framework for ‘Open Machine Learning’?
In this keynote presentation and fireside chat, You will hear from Woodman about the following:
– The sheer growth of data in the digital industry and how businesses are coping with it
– The increasingly prevalent role of machine learning
– How brands building [...]
At ATS Singapore in July 2016 a panel discussion took place on why online video and programmatic are a perfect fit for making brands addressable.
Hear from panellists Darin Williams, Managing Director SEA, TubeMogul; Vicki Lyon, Director – AdTech Asia Pac and Japan, Ooyala; Charles Less, Head of Advertisng Sales, A+E Networks Asia; and Hemant Chauhan, Regional Digital Director, APAC, Carat about how APAC markets are developing with more sophisticated video and TV targeting, enabling brands to improve addressability.
In the second of this two-part episode of TraderTalk TV, Neal Richter, CTO, Rubicon Project explains to Rebecca Muir, head of research and analysis, ExchangeWire about header bidding. Richter, a data scientist who entered the world of ad tech as it sits at the nexus of machine learning, highly automated systems and economics takes us back to basics, explaining in-depth how header bidding functions.
This episode covers:
– How publishers should navigate the world of header bidding, including why they would need a [...]
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV for dmexco 2016, Ciaran O’Kane, CEO, ExchangeWire speaks with Gilles Chetelat, COO & co-rounder, StickyADS.tv and Thomas Bremond, managing director Europe, FreeWheel, about the rise of programmatic TV.
This episode will cover:
– How programmatic TV is developing
– The scalability of programmatic TV as it transforms a media channel from a broadcast to a narrowcast medium
– The state of programmatic TV in the German market
– Freewheel’s recent acquisition of StickyADS.tv
In the first of this two-part episode of TraderTalk TV, Neal Richter, CTO, Rubicon Project explains to Rebecca Muir, head of research and analysis, ExchangeWire about header bidding. Richter, a data scientist who entered the world of ad tech as it sits at the nexus of machine learning, highly automated systems and economics takes us back to basics, explaining in-depth how header bidding functions.
This episode covers:
– How header bidding works and why it was developed in the first place
– The [...]