A number of speakers have been added to the bill for the Data Economy event on March 03. Michael Steckler, Managing Director UK at Criteo will be joined on the buy-side audience panel by Louisa Wong, Director of Media Platforms, iProspect at Aegis Media. The full line-up of speakers and event agenda will be published in the weeks running-up to the event on Mar 03. Tickets are still available to buy. The website for the Data Economy event is also live, listing speaker bios and venue information.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- PubNative and Applift Join Forces with Verve to Form Verve Group
- US Prepared to Take Google to Court; US TV Groups to See Serious Fall in Q2 Revenue
- Facebook Risks Losing MRC Accreditation; IMAA Partners with TheNetworkOne
- APAC Media Expected to Have Fastest Recovery; S4 Updates Q1 Trading Report
- Google Begins Trialling Privacy Sandbox; Buzzfeed Pulls News from UK and Australia