Pixalate Releases H1 2022 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report
by Newson 29th Sep 2022 in
Pixalate, the market-leading fraud protection, privacy, and compliance analytics platform for connected TV (CTV) and mobile advertising, released the H1 2022 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report, a comprehensive analysis of the state of open programmatic CTV advertising through the first half of 2022.
The report provides a deep dive into open programmatic CTV ad spend trends by global region, ad fraud (or invalid traffic, “IVT”) in open programmatic CTV advertising, and trends in the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores.
Global CTV advertising climbs higher
- 94% of US households reachable via open programmatic CTV ads, up from 86% in 2021
- 31% YoY increase in global open programmatic CTV ad spend, 4X growth in 3 years
Ad fraud in the open programmatic CTV ad ecosystem increased YoY
- CTV ad fraud was ~20% in H1 2022, up from ~15% in H1 2021
Roku devices dominate the programmatic ad market; LG gains significant market share amongst CTV devices
- 44% of open programmatic ad spend in CTV went to Roku devices
- 237% YoY open programmatic ad market share increase for LG devices
North America slightly outpaces the global average for CTV ad spend; EMEA & LATAM see exponential growth YoY
- 32% growth YoY reported for North America, slightly above 31% global average
- EMEA saw 816% YoY growth, and LATAM accomplishes 318% YoY growth in open programmatic ad spend
What's inside the report:
Pixalate’s H1 2022 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report includes:
- CTV ad spend trends by global region
- Ad fraud in CTV
- Household reach via CTV open programmatic advertising
- CTV device trends
- Roku Channel Store and Amazon Fire TV Channel Store Insights
- Top CTV operating systems
Download a free copy of the report here: H1 2022 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report.