Emily Riley, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, presented a headline-grabbing report on the evolving area of automated ad trading at Admeld's first Partner Forum event in New York last week. The report focuses on RTB and the emergence of DSPs. Riley talks about the current inefficiencies in online display: the ridiculous convoluted state of the RFP process; and the endless supply of technology used to gain insight. The presentation includes some key indicators on how the display market will evolve over the coming 12-24 months. I've embedded the Slideshare presentation for your viewing pleasure.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Permutive Brings Publishers Brands & Ad Tech Partners Together to Deliver Responsible Advertising
- Thousands of Kids Learn about Autism & Social Responsibility Thanks To Anzu in Roblox
- Smart AdServer Rebrands as Equativ
- Google Engineer Claims AI System is Sentient; China's Tech Giants Flourish as Crackdown Eases
- Publicis Groupe Appoints Avatar as Chief Metaverse Officer; FCO Launches Probe into Apple