Emily Riley, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, presented a headline-grabbing report on the evolving area of automated ad trading at Admeld’s first Partner Forum event in New York last week. The report focuses on RTB and the emergence of DSPs. Riley talks about the current inefficiencies in online display: the ridiculous convoluted state of the RFP process; and the endless supply of technology used to gain insight. The presentation includes some key indicators on how the display market will evolve over the coming 12-24 months. I’ve embedded the Slideshare presentation for your viewing pleasure.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Google Near French Antitrust Settlement; Zeta Global Target $273m in IPO
- Apple's "Private Relay" to Prevent Fingerprinting; Microsoft to Retire Internet Explorer
- Criteo Rebrands, Reveals Roadmap for Future of Open Internet During Company’s Investor Day
- Proving the Effectiveness of Contextual for a Cookieless World
- Time To Reframe The Industry: Digital Media & Commerce Ecosystem