Ben Barokas, Co-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer, Admeld, gave an in-depth presentation on the evolution of the European sell-side at the recent ExchangeWire Ad Trading Summit. The keynote provides an excellent overview of growth in the ad network market since 1994 – and the difficulties publishers have encountered when managing and monetisining non-premium inventory. There is lots of focus on RTB, which is now generating significant price lift for participating European publishers. Ben walks us through some tasty Admeld numbers on RTB trading in Europe – and gives some analysis on projected growth for Admeld’s RTB market in the coming twelve months. The full presentation can be viewed below.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Facebook Whistleblower Voices Concerns: Ozy Media Shuts Down
- Ad Tech Rising Star & Ad Tech Personality of the Year Shortlists Announced
- Google Ads Announces Data-Driven Attribution as Default Model; Facebook Invests USD$50m to Build the Metaverse
- Vote for Your Ad Tech Rising Star & Ad Tech Personality of the Year
- How are CTV Ad Breaks Evolving?