Vloggers, streamers, animation, and digital studios, as well other video content owners are invited to join their first live webinar– 'OTT for creators comes naturally: Why is CTV another key platform for your videos?' set for September 27, 2021.
Over 183.5 million people in the US made the move to CTV in 2020 and the numbers keep growing. As a content creator, one doesn’t want to be left behind in this CTV migration.Thus, Get-Together panel experts will uncover all related questions:
- The general change of the video landscape. What channels are people tapping into to maximise their views?
- What content verticals are the most well-suited to CTV?
- What are the best streaming services for market entry, channel development, and monetisation?
- What determines the best choice of CTV app development platform and monetisation strategy?
- What are the best ways to promote awareness of our CTV content?
- How can we make sure our ads are relevant to our content and the users who watch it?
The three panelists who will debunk misconceptions on OTT space:
Anna McMichael is director of Strategic Partnerships at VlogBox. She has vast experience building relationships with content creators as well as supply and demand side partners, facilitating their integration into the OTT universe. Over the past 7 years, Anna has worked extensively in the SaaS, Ad tech, and MarTech industries, giving her the breadth of experience needed to successfully advise creators on their CTV journey.
Aaron Bendish is director of Advertising at Digital Media Rights, one of the largest and leading content aggregators, distributors, and channel publishers on the globe. Aaron is responsible for all of DMR’s advertising monetisation business, from technical integrations to client relations to sales.
Rotem Gindi co-founded Beani, a studio putting out smart, fun, and healthy content by some of the best minds in children’s television. Rotem is also a co-founder at Vidstart, a leading video monetisation platform, and is a mentor at TechStar.