Gavin Deadman, Digital Marketing Manager for PKR, discusses how his perspective on ad technology has changed since he made the switch from agency to client-side. He maps out how an internal trading desks operate in the broader remit of business — answering how FBX, Paid Search and DSPs function underneath the CMO, and how the flow of huge amounts of data is managed across the CTO and CMO’s teams to optimise campaigns and mitigate wastage. Deadman wraps-up by breaking down the benefits of bringing digital marketing in-house and how the role of the agency is changing.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Exposure Time: A New Standard for Measuring Digital Effectiveness?
- Surge in Marketing Automation Deals Reflects Marketers' Business Needs
- How Do You Secure a Valuable ROI in the Complex World of Mobile Programmatic?
- Agency Skill Sets Most in Demand with Brand Advertisers
- The Technology is There to Deliver Programmatic Across More Channels Than Currently Use It
Ve InteractiveJunior Media Trader - London, United Kingdom
Ve InteractiveAccount Manager - London, United Kingdom
Ve InteractivePublisher Partnerships Executive - London, United Kingdom
Ve InteractiveDigital Sales Consultant - London, United Kingdom