Gavin Deadman, Digital Marketing Manager for PKR, discusses how his perspective on ad technology has changed since he made the switch from agency to client-side. He maps out how an internal trading desks operate in the broader remit of business — answering how FBX, Paid Search and DSPs function underneath the CMO, and how the flow of huge amounts of data is managed across the CTO and CMO’s teams to optimise campaigns and mitigate wastage. Deadman wraps-up by breaking down the benefits of bringing digital marketing in-house and how the role of the agency is changing.
- MySpace CEO: 'Atlas is Not an end-to-end Platform… It's just a Display Ad Server'
- What Lessons Were Learnt From 'Programmatic-Only Week'?
- The Battle for Cross-Device IDs Heats Up
- The Echo Chamber: The New Agency Programmatic Strategy Revealed... in Two Handy Visuals
- The Evolution of the ATD & What it Means for Holding Groups