Gavin Deadman, Digital Marketing Manager for PKR, discusses how his perspective on ad technology has changed since he made the switch from agency to client-side. He maps out how an internal trading desks operate in the broader remit of business — answering how FBX, Paid Search and DSPs function underneath the CMO, and how the flow of huge amounts of data is managed across the CTO and CMO’s teams to optimise campaigns and mitigate wastage. Deadman wraps-up by breaking down the benefits of bringing digital marketing in-house and how the role of the agency is changing.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Programmatic Video – Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd
- Appnexus Makes Microsoft Inventory 100% Programmatic; Advertisers Want 3rd-Party Verification
- Could Xindi be the Most Expensive Botnet yet?
- Mobile Video Ads: Don’t Shoot the Messenger
- China Offers Ad Tech Potential, But Competition Proves Stiff & Local Understanding Critical
Williams-SonomaProgrammatic Media Manager - San Francisco, United States