Gavin Deadman, Digital Marketing Manager for PKR, discusses how his perspective on ad technology has changed since he made the switch from agency to client-side. He maps out how an internal trading desks operate in the broader remit of business — answering how FBX, Paid Search and DSPs function underneath the CMO, and how the flow of huge amounts of data is managed across the CTO and CMO’s teams to optimise campaigns and mitigate wastage. Deadman wraps-up by breaking down the benefits of bringing digital marketing in-house and how the role of the agency is changing.
- Senior Agency Exec, Anthony Rhind, Leaving Carat to Join Adform As CSO; Why European Ad Tech Can't Sell at a Premium
- Ad Tech: Not Even the Beginning of the End
- OpenX Overtakes Google at Top of 'Trust Index'
- Overcoming the Challenges of Attribution Model Progress
- Ad Tech Mergers & Acquisitions, Plus the Rise of the Single Stack