Gavin Deadman, Digital Marketing Manager for PKR, discusses how his perspective on ad technology has changed since he made the switch from agency to client-side. He maps out how an internal trading desks operate in the broader remit of business — answering how FBX, Paid Search and DSPs function underneath the CMO, and how the flow of huge amounts of data is managed across the CTO and CMO’s teams to optimise campaigns and mitigate wastage. Deadman wraps-up by breaking down the benefits of bringing digital marketing in-house and how the role of the agency is changing.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
- It's R.I.P for SSPs: Here's Why
- As Programmatic Shifts from Campaigns to Customer Lifecycle Management, Is it Death to the DMP?
- Current Viewability Standards Don’t Equate to Effectiveness: Q&A with Meetrics & Platform161
- Make the Right Impression: A Field Guide to DCO
- The Mobile Programmatic Rebirth of the Creative Agency