Road to ATS Paris: Mobext's Kaoutar Benazzi Discusses Mobile Programmatic Trends←Back to Index
In ‘Road to ATS Paris’, a series of interviews charting programmatic trends in the French advertising industry, Michel Juvillier, CEO, Juvillier Conseil, interviews a number of experts from agencies and publishers, to bring a flavour of the key topics that will shape ATS Paris 2018, which takes place on 28 March. Video content is in French.
In the latest of the series, Juvillier interviews Kaoutar Benazzi, head of Mobext, Havas Group’s mobile marketing agency, who provides her expert insight on the mobile advertising industry in France. Benazzi will be on stage at ATS Paris on 28 March, joining Groupe Marie Claire, 20 Minutes, and Fyber to discuss the missing opportunity in programmatic mobile. Tickets are on sale now.
Links to the entire ‘Road to ATS Paris’ series can be found below:
– Interview with Bruno Latapie, 20 Minutes
– Interview with Groupe Marie Claire’s Ali Koné
– Interview with Yannick Ichane, NRJ Group
– Interview with Aude Perdriel-Vaissieres, Publicis
– Interview with Philippe Framezelle, Adverline
– Interview with Bastien Galibert, SeLoger La Régie
– Interview with Paul Caucheteux, Prisma Media Solutions
– Interview with Reworld Media’s Jeremy Parola
– Interview with SoLocal’s Christophe Parcot
– Interview with Tradelab’s Charles Gros
– Interview with Vincent Salini, Mpublicité- Regie Obs
– Interview with Thibaud Chevalier, M6 Publicité