The MadTech Vodcast - ID5, PubMatic, and Adform on the State of Universal Identifiers←Back to Index
This edition of The MadTech Vodcast sees Mathieu Roche, co-founder & CEO of ID5, Emma Newman, CRO, EMEA of PubMatic, and Jakob Bak, co-founder and director of Adform join Ciaran O’Kane to discuss the current state of universal identifiers.
Focusing on challenges surrounding adoption, points covered in the discussion include:
- how publishers and brands are preparing for the deprecation of third-party cookies
- the kind of support businesses expect from their demand-side partners
- current first-party shared ID adoption levels
- publishers’ and advertisers’ biggest expectations when it comes to identity resolutions
- the sustainability of shared IDs, particularly those that have come to market since Chrome’s landmark cookie announcement.