Channel Factory’s Jovana Obradovic on Brand Suitability Within User-Generated Content←Back to Index
by TRADERTALKon 25th Nov 2021 in
In this latest episode of TraderTalk TV, Jovana Obradovic, director of client solutions, EMEA and APAC at Channel Factory, joins ExchangeWire’s Ciaran O’Kane to discuss brand suitability within the user-generated content environment.
In this session, Obradovic and O’Kane consider:
- How to navigate brand safety around company YouTube channels, and whether this is still a challenge for agencies and brands;
- The benefits of Channel Factory’s product, and how their technology can help solve brand suitability issues;
- The importance of the human element to Channel Factory;
- The significance of determining the individual meanings of keywords in relation to specific audiences; and
- Whether the same technology can be applied to other UGC platforms, such as TikTok.