Xandr's Harvin Gupta Explains The Anatomy of A Video Ad Call←Back to Index
In this latest TraderTalk TV episode, ExchangeWire’s Lindsay Rowntree is joined by Harvin Gupta, director of solutions engineering at Xandr, to go back to basics and break down the inner workings of a video ad call.
- The process that occurs to serve a video ad on a website, in-app, or in a CTV environment;
- What VAST is, why we need it, and what it contains;
- What happens inside the DSP;
- The purpose of the video player and how it works;
- Data and targeting options within a video or CTV ad call;
- Error handling;
- Reasons video campaigns fail.
Xandr is AT&T’s advertising company and a leader in addressable TV, creating a better solution for advertisers and media companies. Xandr is making advertising matter and more relevant. Xandr Invest and Xandr Monetize, our strategic platforms b…
Powered by WireDex