With ATS Paris taking place this week, TraderTalk has gone all French. Episode 11 sees Ciaran O’Kane, Editor-In-Chief, ExchangeWire, interviewing Mathieu Roche, Managing Director UK at Weborama. Here Roche gives an overview of the Weborama solution, the move into data, its new pan-European data partnership with Vivaki, the evolution of the display eco-system in Europe, and the opportunity for growth in the European market. So that you get all future episodes, you can subscribe to TraderTalk here.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Magnite Announces EMEA Leadership Team Following Global Rebrand
- Contextual Targeting – More than a Cookie Substitute: Q&A with Silverbullet's Marco Godina
- EU Scraps Privacy Shield Pact with US; Google Invests in Reliance Jio
- UK Ad Spend Down £1.1bn; Google Australia 'Disappointed' at ACCC Draft Code
- John McAfee Announces 'Ghost' Data Service; Singapore's 'Project Ubin' Passes Initial Tests