ExchangeWire’s ATS conference returned to London on 14th and 15th June, bringing together senior stakeholders across the media, marketing and commerce industries for two days of panel discussions, keynote presentations and fireside chats, not to mention a world-famous after-party.
If you missed out, don’t fret - you can find recordings of all the sessions from ATS London, as well as some of the highlights of each day, right here for your convenience.
A packed first day saw a lot of ground being covered. Privacy was a hot topic, with first party data discussions coming into several panels, and OOH, creativity and retail media taking centre stage.
Pixalate and Triplelift provided insightful keynotes, with the now traditional John Stoneman singalong delighting the audience. Check out exactly what went down at the links below:
Keynotes & Fireside Chats
- John Stoneman, TripleLift - Changing the Privacy Narrative
- Jalal Nasir, Pixalate - Children's Privacy Risks in Mobile Advertising
- Moving On Up: Growth Through Full-Funnel Marketing
- Creative Transformation: Combining Data, Technology & Creativity
- Agile & Responsive: Why Data-Driven OOH Will Impress Marketers in 2022
- The Platform-Focused Publisher
- Maximising Your Most Valuable Currency: First-Party Data
- The New Service Layer
- Outcome-Driven Advertising: Approaching Measurement in 2022 & Beyond
- May I Have Your Attention: Why Contextual Is Creating Brand New Opportunities for Brands
- Where the Action is: Harnessing the Power of Retail Media
We were back up and running at Westminster’s Central Hall for Day 2's sessions, with plenty more on the agenda. Dr Boris Mouzykantskii PhD brought his wealth of knowledge to a fireside chat with Ciaran O’Kane, and Scibids and Alkimi delivered forward-thinking keynote presentations.
Elsewhere, panels on social responsibility, audio, and hot-button topic CTV drew great crowds.
Keynotes and Fireside
- Dr. Boris Mouzykantskii PhD - Building Next Gen Ad Tech Through Business Transformation
- Remi Lemonnier, Scibids - AI and the New Dawn of Virtuous Advertising
- Ben Putley, Alkimi - Decentralisation for More Effective Advertising